Food Truck Wedding : How Much Does It Cost?
You’re getting married, yay! You’ve started planning your big day and are already overwhelmed with the costs adding up. The biggest wedding day costs are the venue, the attire, the photographer, the decor, and ……the catering.
You’ve decided on a nontraditional, laid-back event, celebrating the best way you know how – with really great food! But how much will indulging your guests (and yourselves!) with amazing eats cost?
The contributing factors when determining how much food truck catering will cost are :
- Date (Are you getting married on a Saturday evening during the busy season of June? Or on a Sunday afternoon in March?)
- Number of Attendees
- Type of Catering Service (Is it a drop off buffet or plated course meal?)
- Type of Food
Use our Food Truck Cost Calculator for a budget estimate of your day and to get started booking your favorite food trucks! You don’t have to sacrifice your favorite burgers for rice pilaf!
For more about the dollars and cents behind hiring food trucks, check out our blog on What Goes into Food Truck Pricing. Ready to get started? Submit your catering request on Truckster to easily book for your wedding weekend festivities!
- FOOD TRUCK MARKETING – ON THE HOOK WITH BUMBLE
- Food Truck Wedding : How Much Does It Cost?
- Challenges Continue in 2021 for the Food Truck Industry
- A Note from Truckster Co-Founders: 2021 Summer Scavenger Hunt
- Our Favorite Things to Do in Portland, Maine
- Our Favorite Vegan Restaurants in Boise, ID
- Top 5 Boise Wedding Venues
- Meet Brittny Lowrey of The Happy Grilled Cheese ATX
- Grilled Cheese: A Fan Favorite and a Winning Food Truck Concept
- Top 10 Tourist Attractions in Boise, ID